How to Apply

Social Services Apply

How do you apply for social services?

  • Residents of Mercer County can apply at the Mercer County Board of Social Services
  • For Adult Protective Services or Adult Social Services call 609-989-4346 or 609-989-4347
  • For the Homeless Hotline call 609-468-8296
  • For more information on Emergency Assistance, Family Housing Initiative, and the Work First NJ Program for GA recipients, call 609-989-4320, Menu Option 1,3
  • For more information on the Work First NJ Program for TANF recipients, call 609-989-6248