Report a Change

Medical Assistance - Report a Change

Changes such as changes in address, changes to household size, changes in income, and changes in health insurance, should be reported within 10 days of occurrence.

Please include your name and case number as well as a phone number we can reach you at when you contact our agency.

You can email your updated information to [email protected] or contact your worker by phone at 609-989-4320, Menu Option 3, 2.